If you are looking for funeral directors in Harrow, Kenton, Kingsbury or Edgware, our professional, knowledgeable team is on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week to offer advice and to assist with every aspect of funeral planning.
We offer a complete range of funeral services including:
- Assisting in every aspect of the funeral service, including arranging times at cemeteries and crematoria, advising on aspects of the ceremony such as hymns, music or readings and completing all necessary documentation.
- Arranging both religious and non-religious funeral services. We will liaise with churches and religious leaders of all denominations, as well as humanist and civil officiators.
- We will arrange and conduct the transfer of the deceased from the place of death anywhere within the UK to our Chapel of Rest, where families may wish to pay their last respects.
- We provide a dedicated washing area for families to attend to the preparation of the deceased, in accordance with religious rites.
- We can supply an elite range of vehicles including horse drawn and motorcycle hearses.
- Arranging woodland burials and burials on private land.
- We can advise on venues, caterers, florists, service sheets and provide stone masonry suppliers details.
- We can arrange remembrance doves.
- We provide advice relating to charitable donations and can administer these on behalf of the family and can arrange newspaper notices.
- We can provide international repatriation to and from anywhere in the world.
- We offer Golden Charter Pre-Payment Funeral Plans.